Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

NKOTBSB

Okay, so my core musical tastes haven't really evolved much since high school.  I do like many different kinds of music, but there are just certain things that take you for a happy ride in the WayBack Machine.

You know I had to pre-order the New Kids On The Block / Backstreet Boys combo album.  I'm going to play this in the car the next time we take a trip out of town, to see if Mark's ears bleed.

It was released (and delivered) today.  I also just saw that Matthew Morrison of GLEE fame is joining them on tour.  That sent me into fits of immature giggles.

The CD comes with a poster of the cover art, minus the lettering.  The back has the 2011 Tour schedule.  It doesn't look like they are coming anywhere near me.  There is also a booklet with some words from each member.  The disc is scratched, which is annoying as hell.  It makes me want to show up at the packing warehouse and issue a QA smackdown.  It plays though, so the beating is averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment