Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Shirt.Woot is awesome

I ordered this shirt a little over a week ago.  It is called Mort-Vivant (Living Dead).  It is in the style of Alphonse Mucha's work.

It arrived today and I thought they had sent me a Mens size shirt.  They didn't.

It turns out that the sizing had changed and I didn't notice.  Woot's Womens shirts had been a straight-down cut in Juniors-like sizing, so I had been ordering an WXL which was still pretty snug over my chest.  The new shirts are supposed to have room for a little curve in the bust and hips.

To be honest, I don't usually read the shirt descriptions. They always make up a little story to go with the design and I don't care enough to read them.  Because of my tl;dr attitude, I missed the bright gold box at the bottom announcing the size/style changes.  In the new style of shirt, I needed a Medium.

Woot does not do returns/exchanges, but they are taking pity on me and sending the size I really need even though it was my own fault for not reading the description.

They don't want me to return the shirt I already received, so I need to find a new home for it.


Womens XL - Chest 23" (46" around) - Length 28".  It is 100% cotton and likely to shrink a little.

Mort-vivant

No comments:

Post a Comment