Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Car insurance pays me, twice.

We pay our auto insurance in full every 6 months, March and September.  A few weeks ago, we got a letter from saying that our policy premium was calculated incorrectly, and that we had overpaid.

I figured that it would be a credit on our account and it would be applied to September's bill.  A week later, we got a check for $3.13.

A day or two after that, they sent a policy statement showing the refund and a $0.00 balance.

Today another letter came, saying there was another error and we were still overpaid.  Attached was a check for 12¢.  I can't wait to roll up to the bank and say, "I'll take this in pennies please."

I have a feeling that another statement is on the way.

I'm happy that our insurance company is trying to stay on top of things by fixing discrepancies, but this is waste of paper and postage!

No comments:

Post a Comment