Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Walmart vs Kmart

Our local Walmart Supercenter has been undergoing some changes to layout lately.  So I hear.  I haven't actually been in there in ages, since my husband keeps me locked in the basement.

Anyway, I got a little advertizement flier for the Grand Re-Opening.  There was a $5 gift card inside.  I'll take free money, thank you.  I activated it and put it in my husband's wallet so it will be handy the next time he has to pick up whatever on his way home from work.


Kmart, on the other hand, is PISSING ME OFF.  I posted on May 27 about buying some shirts from kmart.com and how there was a shipping mixup with my order.  The deal was that UPS was to pickup the package, then I'd be refunded.  UPS didn't come, nor did I get an email about it.

So I called one week later.  This time is was a guy I talked to, very apologetic, and he was supposed to make it happen.  It didn't.

I've had this box of wrong clothing sitting here for 23 days, and I'm still out $30.49.  I thought about trying to return these items to a Kmart store, but there are two issues.  First, these incorrect items total over $50.  Second, it says they will credit the original account, which obviously isn't mine.

So as I'm typing, I'm on the phone again with another CS rep, who is also typing up a storm.....

...15 minutes later....

This one tells me she sent a message to the refund department to credit my account, and another to the shipping department to pick the damn thing up.  I'm supposed to get email confirmation from these two departments within 72 hours.  I've heard that before.

Then she asked if I wanted to place an order while I was on the phone.  Grrrr......

No comments:

Post a Comment